Free real estate seminar at 5:30 on February 4, 2016 at JT Schmids Restaurant in Tustin, CA
The Dan Hrey Group, the Everyday Luxury Group, and the OC Housing News are teaming up to provide a free real estate seminar on February 4, 2016 at JT Schmids Restaurant in Tustin, CA.
IRVINE, Calif., January 31, 2016 – On February 4, 2016, The Dan Hrey Group, the Everyday Luxury Group, and the OC Housing News will present a real estate seminar focused on how to sell real estate for top dollar. The event will be held at JT Schmids at the District in Tustin, CA starting at 5:30 PM. Appetizers and drinks will be served. Speakers will start at 6:00.
The event is hosted by author and famed blog writer Larry Roberts and one of the nation’s top producing real estate agents Shevy Akason.
The speakers and topics are as follows:
- Headline Topic: Shevy Akason How to sell your home for top dollar
- Guest Speaker 1: Jerome Mostero Understanding life insurance
- Guest Speaker 2: Importance of a Living Trust
- Special Guest: Dan Hrey of The Dan Hrey Group at On Q Financial Approving people looking to buy and answering lending questions
- Special Guest: Larry Roberts Answering questions about the market
“We’ve very excited to bring together such a strong team for this event,” said Larry Roberts of OC Housing News. “The experience of this team and their special insights will greatly benefit anyone looking to sell their home this year.”
About Shevy Akason and OC Housing News
Shevy Akason is exclusive agent for readers and clients of the OC Housing News. The OC Housing News provides entertaining and insightful real estate news coverage, advanced property search, and property analysis displaying the cost of ownership for every property on the multiple listing service.